International Egg less Desserts Special
Cottage Cheese (Chenna)- 1 Cup
Sugar- 1-½ Tbsp.
Cherries- To Garnish
Chopped Dry Fruits- To Garnish
Saffron (soaked in warm Milk)- To Garnish
- Take 1 Cup of Cottage Cheese or Chenna in a microwave bowl and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Make sure that Chenna is fresh. This will cause excess of water to accumulate on side.
- Take a spoon and gently press the warm Chenna to remove the excess water.
- Add 1-½ Tbsp of Sugar and a drop of Vanilla Essence to the Chenna.
- Mix it well and microwave again for about 1 minute.
- The Sugar should have melted by now.
- Place the hot mixture in a plate, and try to remove any excess water with a spoon or spatula.
- Crush the mixture properly to remove any lumps.
- Divide the mixture into 4 pieces.
- Wet your hands, and make soft balls gently.
- Garnish the Sandesh with Cherries, Nuts or Saffron.
- Sandesh will be ready in less than 10 minutes. Serve chilled.
Feel free to share your views & do let us know how this one turned out :)